Saturday, September 27, 2014

Teaching Students How to Curate Their Own Work ~ From Beginning to End

Teach Thought 30 Day Blogging Challenge ~ Day 20 ~ How do I curate student work or help them do it themselves?


As I go through student artifacts and decide which ones best represent their true mastery and growth, I explain how I'm making my decisions so they understand how to eventually curate their own work. 

What I like about doing this is that it's helping them sift through the important from interesting, jsut like they are learning to do at the beginning of the lesson

In the beginning they have to identify what's important to understanding and achieving the learning targets and learning goal. 

At the end they have to identify which of their efforts shows that they have achieved the learning targets and goal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment