Thursday, August 11, 2016

One Last Dying Whisper; Live and Love Big


One Last Dying Whisper; Live and Love Big

When I die and all is said and done 
And the angels uncover me to look for unused spare parts

I want them upset that I have nothing left to give
That I held back and saved what I had 
for some kind of afterlife value 
I could trade in when I'm dead

No regrets or unused thoughts
No love left in my heart 
because I used it all up 
and gave it all away while I lived

"This guy is worthless."
He has nothing left to give

So that's the pounding we heard down there
It was the beating of his heart
Being pounding out like a drum

This guy is worthless to us
We'll have to give the next one
brand new parts."

And as they do may a last dying whisper 
escape from my lips
to his or her heart

"Live and Love Big"

No comments:

Post a Comment