Sunday, August 7, 2016

Having the Strength to Create Life and Light in an Entire Classroom


I have no desire to look like a bodybuilder, not that it’s wrong, it’s just not why I want to push myself so hard physically.

Teaching is tough. We need to be tougher. It’s hard. We need to be harder.

Personally, my body or outer appearance and ability is for my children, my woman, and my tribe of people that exist around me.

My inner body is for making sure all my students grow and achieve the learning targets, or Level 3s throughout the year.

My Inner~Inner body is at the cellular level where my belief and passion become so dense that they collide as hydrogen atoms at the core of the Sun producing light and heat for an entire solar system…………


Just like every teacher can do for their entire classroom, when the core of our being is so hard and dense that dreams and beliefs flow like lava and come alive in the hearts and eyes of our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment