Saturday, July 2, 2016

KickStarting Our Hearts ~ Thought #15 on Ending Terrorism ~ Making the Rules for Success Very Simple and Very Clear





KickStarting Our Hearts ~ Thought #15 on Ending Terrorism ~ Making the Rules for Success Very Simple and Very Clear

There are three rules and three rules only in my classroom, and they apply to everything: 

Dream Big, Do Big, and Be Big ~ 

Have unlimited beliefs about yourself and your world. 

If you don’t have them yet, be willing to learn how to develop them.

Have patience with yourself. This is a process that some of you have not experienced since you were learning how to walk. Let’s remember that knowledge of success from the past and use it to succeed in the present.

For some this is a process your parents have continued to do a brilliant job of. We OWE it to them to continue this in school and LOVE you just as much as they do. 

For others you may not have had this. So what? Crying and complaining about it won’t change anything. I will judge your parents after I have BEEN your parents. 

I know I am here. I know that I love and believe in you. I know I am one of the biggest, baddest, toughest, and strongest lovers on this planet. 

There is NOTHING that you can say or do or that will make me STOP loving and believing in you. NOTHING! If you want to test me on this I will drop the hammer of my heart onto you until it floods you with the virus of dreaming, doing, and being big. You cannot win this fight!

I am TOUGHER and STRONGER in the war of bringing out the best in you than you or ANYONE will ever be.

I will not allow anyone to harm you while you undergo this process. I will protect you from harm from anyone in this classroom and school and on the streets if I have to.  



Now GET OFF the floor Jaylen and GET BACK UP! If you want to be in this class you have to follow these rules and get back up EVERY time you fall. 

You have fallen. Big deal! Now you’re going to get back up. Take my hand and let’s go at this again.

You DESERVE to Dream Big, to Do Big, and BECOME Big, and you WILL!

You MUST! The world is waiting for the BEST in you. I WILL NOT allow or tolerate the worst. 

IS THAT CLEAR!

And then I wink at the other kids to show them that this is just part of the process and I’ll be doing the same thing to them when they fall, either by dropping the hammer on their heads (mental states) or hugging all the love I and their parents have or should have into their hearts (emotional states), changing them at the cellular level. 

But either way they’re going to follow these rules until these rules become a part of them. And I make that very clear.

#GIJane #Galileo #Jaylen


#PrayforTurkey #OrlandoStrong #ViveLeFrance PenniesToParis.blogspot.com #Remember911 #StoppingTerrorism #TheSchoolofAthensMindAdventures http://bit.ly/1XYBMo7 @SchoolofAthensMindAdventures School of Athens #HigherLevelThinking #HigherOutcomeTeaching #DreamBigDoBigBeBig #MrStuart #FindtheHeroinYou http://bit.ly/1mwDXk3 #BetterEducation #OCPS #CypressParkElementary #SandLakeElementary  #OrloVistaElementary #WashingtonShoresElementary #GilmourAcademy #Marzano #CommonCore


#Mötley Crüe - #KickStartMyHeart



No comments:

Post a Comment