Monday, June 27, 2016

The Powerful Cycle of Real Love that All Started with Grandma Bette

Oh! Ohhhhhhhh! One of the last times I saw Grandma Bette.......

One of the last times I got to hug her and let her feel how much I loved her....

One of the last times my children got to see the woman who filled their father with love every day by telling him, "I love you, Adam. Thanks for calling", every night around 7.


Now when they can't find me they know I'm up in Heaven visiting her, talking and laughing together as we work on the daily crossword puzzle and drink our tea.

And if I take too long to come home they know that their GREAT-Grandma Bette is busy sneaking bits of Heaven into the crossword for her grandson to take back and finish on Earth.

Puzzles like "This stopped terrorism, stopped crime and child abuse, stopped poor education from causing poor thinking and doing."

And if Dad comes home with his pockets full that means there's lots to do; that there's lots of Heaven to get into the places filled with lots of Hell.

They forgive him for being late. They hug him and tell them they love him too.

And the powerful cycle of real love that Grandma Bette started continues on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment