Sunday, December 13, 2015

The School of Athens News ~ I Hate You Mr. Stuart ~ Well I Love You Mr. X

The School of Athens News



and

The International School of Intelligent Students (the MORE POWERFUL ISIS)



Where in a world of so much negativity,
We want to share so much POSITIVITY!


presents


Building Eiffel Towers of Courage, Confidence, and Capability in our Students.



~ I Hate You Mr. Stuart ~ Well I Love You Mr. X



I love this picture.

Xavier quit several times this week, mumbling how this class was not right for him.

How he was not right for this class.

How much he hated me for putting him in it.


And he heard back how much I and we loved him.

How much I and we believed in him.

How much I and we needed him.


How much love can you give someone who doesn't believe in themselves?


As much as it takes.


The School of Athens members are all raising their hands in enthusiasm because they not only know the answer, but know it so well through deep scuba-diving they can teach it to their classmates through quick snorkel-dive student-created centers, helping them explore the meanings and whys under the surface of the solutions.



Except Xavier, who has been hired as my assistant but is determined not to give up this time. 

Every time he quits, he quits his position.

This time he won't quit. 

This time he fights.


This time he wins.

ALL A's on ALL 3 tests.

This time we ALL win.

 

And Life is truly Beautiful :-)

This has been a School of Athens and ISIS (International School of Intelligent Students). Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment