Thursday, December 10, 2015

The School of Athens News ~ Bringing Heaven into the War with Hell

The School of Athens News



and


The International School of Intelligent Students (the MORE POWERFUL ISIS)



presents


In a world of so much negativity
We want to share so much POSITIVITY!


Building Eiffel Towers of Courage, Confidence, and Capability in our Students.


~ Bringing Heaven into the War with Hell

Part 1



NEWSFLASH! Director admits to being dumber than a box of rocks.


In a surprise confession, the director of the School of Athens admitted to being so dense that he said, "I've been dumber than a box of rocks about one of my students."

This kid doesn't show up for school sometimes because he doesn't have shoes to get there. And here I am trying to teach him how to think when all he's trying to think about is how to survive."

When asked if he wasn't afraid of the public outcry for his removal after having admitted his mistake, he said emphatically and convincingly, "No! I'm afraid of not doing the job that needs to be done with each of these children. I'm afraid of feeling sorry for them when they need someone to feel strong for them.

And I don't work for public opinion. I work for people's potential."

If poverty wants to pick a fight and stop that potential, I'll fight.



But it picked a fight with the wrong kid with the right teacher.

I got him for one year. Hell better stay away the hell from him and let me have him.

If he wants to allow hell back into his heart and head after that, that's up to him.

But for one year, this year, it's up to me AND him."

Asked how he planned to possibly succeed in a seemingly impossible war against the cycle of poverty, he simply said:

"I'll do what I do best.





I'm going to love him............With anyone I can think of.........Anyone he can profit from........Anyone I can get him to open his eyes to."

"Wow! OK. Good for you. You love them all, and good luck with that", was all this reporter could say to this well-intentioned, yet possibly foolish dreamer.


"Luck has nothing to do with it", he stared back at me. "We're not trying to win this battle, we're going to win this battle, because we're bringing the bigger weapons to it."



I'm picking out the weapons of Aristotle, Dickens, Shakespeare, Sun Tzu, Socrates, Einstein, da Vinci, Musashi, Edison, and Martin Luther King.

What the hell is poverty bringing?"


*Another student, Jaylen, now has Miss Annie. I'm out of data so I can't post new pictures for a few days, but you should see the look on his face as he read her email...........You want to talk about being truly priceless!......He has all of the people mentioned above AND the beautiful heart of Miss Annie.....NOTHING has a chance against this kid now.......NOTHING! 

He is becoming UNSTOPPABLE......because he knows he is LOVEABLE!




This has been a School of Athens production. Thank you for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment