Monday, March 7, 2016

Living Today in a Way That Really Matters ~ With the Matter That is Vibrating Inside of You


This is a great way to wake up your soul, your mind, and the spirit that sleeps in your heart. Bella told me over dinner that she's learning Italian, one of my favorite languages and the one I used to wake her up when she was a baby

So this morning I woke up with extra excitement as I played this video, closing my eyes and feeling the music slowly wake me up as it changed my sluggish solid state of matter into a gently flowing liquid state of matter

Opening them @ the 7-minute mark to stare at the words and let them fill my soul with all the forever lasting love and beauty of the universe

And changing my liquid flowing state into a heated-up gaseous faster-moving state of matter

To where by the end of the song having all of my molecules woken up and vibrating in an ecstatic plasmatic state that takes all my waves of thought and feeling of what today could be and smashing them together like the Sun does with its hydrogen molecules to produce its amazing heat and light for our world

 Which I now have produced inside of me to heat and light up my world.

So when I texted my beautiful daughter Bella Stuart  "Buon giorno mia bella figlia di Bella. Ti amo con tutto il mio cuore. (I love you with all of my heart)

I meant it with all of my heart and with all of my matter and can live today in a way that really matters; with the matter that I have vibrating powerfully and forcefully inside of me.

How can today not be the most amazing day I've ever had, and with all those I share my matter with to help them have the most amazing day they've ever had?

Today IS the most amazing day we will have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment