Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Find the Hero in You ~ Christopher Columbus



I've finally written the first book of a series I've had in my heart and mind for awhile. Since my class is studying the discoverers of North America, I chose Christopher Columbus to begin with.

This is an amazingly inspirational story of not just the who he was, but the how he became who he was. And throughout the story it asks the reader how they too can become more and get their own personal dreams. How they too can find the hero in themselves.

This is great for both children and adults of all ages.

You will become motivated and want to read this over and over again.


This is my attempt to inspire children across the world to become everything they can possibly be.

Now I'm working on lesson plans based on this great story.

Thank you so much and enjoy,

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/1cU47qP


 Adam and the School of Athens ~ Mind Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment